Looking for an experienced Product marketer to join an exciting FinTech based in London. The successful candidate will have exposure to a strong leadership team with a wealth of knowledge within Foreign Exchange and electronic Trading. The successful candidate should be comfortable working in a growing organisation.
The client is looking for somebody who is an expert in in FX, Risk and Trading as well as somebody who is innovative and creative.
The candidate will have the chance to work with a global team to incorporate marketing strategies from across the globe and create go2market plans.
- Should have a minimum of six years’ experience in the financial services and/or data/information market
- Success B2B marketing
- Experience working in Capital Markets
- Experience in Product development combined with Brand awareness
- Ability to host a round table, attend Client meetings, speak to C-level
- Managing budget & spend
- Knowledge of FX and various FX products, FX Risk, Trading
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills
- Ensure that materials and messages are supportive of, and consistent with marketing strategies and branding
- Knowledge of and make effective use of HubSpot, SalesForce, Marketo, Adobe C-Suite or other tools
- Proactive self-starter, able to work unsupervised within agreed timeframes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional marketing qualification
- High-Level of English – written and verbal