Our client is a Global leader in the Software Enterprise market. They are looking for a Technical Pre-Salesperson to join their Loan origination and commercial lending solution suite team, for the wholesale lending market. It makes extensive use of the latest technology, with an API-centric design and a micro-services architecture.
The Pre-Sales Technical Architect works closely with the Sales team to ensure that sales propositions are accurately targeted and diligently prepared, and contributes to field product management, providing market feedback and real-world input.
What you will be doing
• You will present and explain the technology used in the solution suite, and why. This ranges from the detail of how it works and is implemented, through the functional benefits it brings to the business, and strategic vision.
• You will be comfortable presenting technical concepts to senior people, establishing immediate credibility with opinion formers and decision makers.
• You will also be comfortable operating as part of a team working on large, often complex sales projects, with high capital values.
• In a client facing role, you will put these advantages into practice, using your development skills to showcase the platform, flexibility in meeting our prospects and unique requirements during the sale.
• Specific knowledge of the lending and origination business is not a fixed requirement, but ideally you have combined your technical experience with work in, or with, a loan origination function at a lender, vendor or consultancy.
What you bring:
• Experience of Flowable and/or MongoDB is also an advantage.
• Experience of the lending and origination business is also an advantage