Our client is a leading Global software solutions SaaS company, who are looking to add to their Pre-Sales team within Risk, Compliance, and Regulatory Reporting platforms and solutions. Based in London, this consultant will be working with potential clients in the EMEA region, working closely with the Sales team on product demonstrations, presentations, RFP/RFI’s, and tracking and keeping up to date with regulatory changes etc.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Listen to and understand our prospects business requirements.
• Position our Finance (GL, subledger, consolidation, budgeting, forecasting…), Risk (ALM and Credit, Market, Liquidity Risk) and Regulatory solutions relative to the prospects business requirements. But also, demonstrations of the FRR integrated solution platform.
• Articulate our value proposition throughout all steps in the sales process.
• Build and maintain use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules.
• Preparing and conducting product workshops and proof of concepts on prospect sites.
• Generating pre-sales support documents.
• Provide financial and business content and business subject expertise to current and prospective customers as well as internal peers.
• Completing RFI/RFP's.
• Conducting functional gap analyses and addressing business issues raised by prospects, and work together with sales to ensure the closure of the process.
• Working with product development/product management to ensure the functional requirements of customers/prospects are fulfilled and if all features are on the roadmap foreseen.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Proven experience in Finance and Risk (ALM, Credit/Market/Liquidity Risk) and optional Regulatory Reporting.
• Experience in either consulting or implementing finance, and optional regulatory risk/reporting.
• Thorough knowledge of banking products, instruments, systems and processes.
• Experience with financial software, financial data warehousing and relational database conceptual knowledge.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• Financial or Risk Management professional certification is an asset (FRM, PRM, CFA etc.).
• Basic knowledge of SQL.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Responsible, methodical and organised.
• Assertive, being able to make expert decisions based on personal judgement.
• Team player.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Willingness to travel within EMEA.