EC1 Partners has partnered with a global technology firm who are pioneers in Fixed Income Electronic Trading. The company has built one of the leading electronic platforms offering access to multi-dealer pricing across a number of Fixed Income products.
The platform is home to thousands of institutional investors worldwide who are looking for improved liquidity, competitive pricing and best execution. The company has gone from strength to strength in the last decade. They continue to invest in their people and as a result have further developed their product offering to meet the demands of their clients as well regulatory changes impacting the financial markets.
The company is looking to make multiple hires to join the sales effort in Europe, based out of London. You will be part of a rapidly-growing team in the region with aggressive targets to build new revenue as well as retain existing business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
· Make outbound calls to prospective clients to ensure that any and all appropriate sales opportunities in assigned territory are identified.
· Build relationships with prospective customers and existing customers.
· Assist in the initial sales process follow up such as RFP response preparation, sending product and corporate literature, etc.
· Participate in other marketing activities such as trade shows and conferences consultants and complementary software vendors to leverage sales opportunities through references and referrals.
· Good understanding of the Financial Services.
· Demonstrable knowledge of Fixed Income and/or Electronic Trading.
· FCA registration (either prior to or shortly after joining).
· Track record of selling to institutional investors across one of the following regions – Germany, France or Scandinavia.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationship both internally and externally.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
· High degree of professionalism and business awareness.
· Presentable, with appropriate on-site manner
· High energy team player, dynamic and hungry.
If you have relevant experience, please submit your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on +44207 553 9371 or email@example.com