We’re about getting stuff done. Becoming part of a fearless adventure where you’ll need to take ownership, initiative and be a leader from day one. We’re going out of our way to recruit the most intelligent, creative and talented people in the world. We want innovators, and that means maintaining an environment where they can flourish. Our only boss is what our customer wants.
We value highly collaborative, hardworking people, who can deconstruct problems on the fly and talk to others as they do so, while being inventive, iterative and agile. We never want to reach a stage where you are not challenged daily – because it means we’re not going fast enough.
• Code greenfield solutions on customer-facing and backend systems.
• Add new features to existing code.
• Refactor and update our systems for improved technology use and efficiency.
• Expand and architect systems to work effectively across widely separated compute and storage clusters.
• You’ll be interacting with product development, risk, fraud, and systems to keep our products up to date, secure and effective.
• Our technology stack is based on Java 8 with Spring on the backend, AngularJS, Java/Kotlin, and Swift/Objective-C on the frontend/app. We run on Kubernetes and automate as much as we can.
• We aren’t religious about our tools and we’ll readily adopt new techniques if they can help produce a more effective product.
• Have a Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science / Math’s / Physics or similar from a leading University
• You will be proactive and bright, have the ability to build effective systems quickly and correctly, act on your own initiative and help grow the team and both yours and our capabilities at considerable speed.
• You’ll need to be fluent in Java, with good English language skills, and will be degree qualified in a numerate subject from a leading University.
• Good working knowledge of Spring, Kubernetes, distributed systems and algorithmics, SQL (and database systems more generally), microservices, python and the git revision control system.
• Ideally you would have experience of working in development, however we will consider graduate applications.
• Payment and financial systems experience would be helpful but is not essential
Please contact Nicky Harris - email@example.com