Our client is a leading Global Fintech which specialises in regulatory reporting and risk management software solutions, geared to the sellside. They are looking to build out their implementation team in Frankfurt, hiring intermediate and senior implementation specialists to cover the DACH region.
· Client facing technical consultant participating on projects in Germany, Switzerland and Austria implementing Regulatory Reporting solutions.
· Travel to locations in Germany and aforementioned regions and participate in project across a range of Tier 1 and Tier 2 banking and financial institutions.
· Typical projects run for 3 to 6 months during which the candidate may be expected to spend their time primarily at the client city, with reasonable allowances for home travel.
· They will also be expected to learn financial accounting and reporting concepts – those with pre-existing business acumen will be highly favoured but not necessarily required.
· The chosen candidate must be confident at interacting with clients, eliciting requirements and providing the inputs needed to tailor implementations to business requirements.
· They must be able to work in a team environment where their role and contribution is dynamic depending on the needs of the project.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
· Knowledge of at least one major Financial Reporting Regulation or other functional and operational aspects of reporting in the banking and financial sector
· 6+ years of software development / technical maintenance experience in a client-facing data management or financial reporting driven role (not script driven first tier support)
· Must be open to possibility of travel.
· Strong written and verbal English and German in business and technical contexts
· Knowledge of the software development lifecycles – particularly Agile and Prototype approaches.
· Proficient in the usage of database technologies - preferably Oracle and/or MSSQL. Focusing on query building, data transformation and report building logic.
· Extra value will be attributed to familiarity with more technical concepts, e.g. DB Performance Tuning, utilisation of Indexes, Triggers, etc.