Exciting opportunity to lead the EMEA quant team for a leading financial institution focused on electronic trading.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established leading brand that is looking to hire a leader for a new role in Europe focused on algorithmic execution strategies. The role will be based in London although travel may be required. My client are looking for someone with significant domain experience in the electronic trading space (preferably equities focused). You will have excellent understanding of the mechanics, market structure and technology around institutional electronic trading. The role will consist of both helping deliver quant execution strategies, oversea technology and product teams, managing algorithmic trading strategies, promoting execution strategies to clients.
- 8+ years' experience within electronic & algorithmic trading.
- Hands on quant experience
- Track record of innovation, delivery and management of execution products
- Understanding of modern programming languages
- Well versed in MiFID rules and market structure
- Client facing skills
- Strategic thinker, problem solver, leadership skills, entrepreneurial nature
If you are interested then please contact Richard Lesser on 0207 553 9244 or email on email@example.com