Our client is a leading Global provider of solutions within the electronic trading space (across Equities, Fixed Income, and Derivatives). They’re now looking for a Global Head of Client Support to join their business, to lead an existing team across multiple geographic venues, in a hands on capacity.
• Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
• Train, coach and mentor Global Client Service Desk Specialists (Level 1 / 2) including career development. Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff. As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support (follow the sun). Interact with internal and external customers
• Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to Management team and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Drive ticket deep dive and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel. Monitor and manage email, chat and phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed).
• Oversee data repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff. Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance. Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
• Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization. Manage 3rd parties (market data, etc.) as it depends on daily operational needs. Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience impacting client system usage and retention. Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information.
• Interacting proactively with our client base in response to system events. Monitoring all trade transactions from initial request to execution and settlement.
• On-board and training clients on system functionality across all product offerings
The successful applicant will possess the following:
• Past experience in managing regional/global support desks
• Knowledge of support systems (ZenDesk, Zeacom, Jira, Salesforce, etc)
• Experience of front office equities and listed derivatives trading platforms
• Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
• Excellent follow-up skills.
• Financial Markets knowledge
• Previous experience working for a FinTech firm specifically within trade