An exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing financial technology firm specialising in the area of risk and regulatory reporting. The ideal candidate would have a good academic background and would be looking to move into an exciting pre-sales position. As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will have the opportunity to combine your technical and financial knowledge along with presentable soft skills in a client facing position with incredible potential for development & career progression.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with Regulatory Analysts and Solutions team in guiding the product roadmap towards our clients regulatory needs.
- Focusing on European CRD IV requirements including local statistical reporting requirements for different regions with a focus on UK & French markets.
- Working closely with the business development team to gain an understanding of customer requirements.
- Delivering workshops to current and prospective customers on our range of solutions.
- Completing RFIs / RFPs to excellent standard.
- Delivering product demonstrations as well as conduct workshops on our solutions ranging from CRD IV calculations to regulatory reporting to current as well as prospective clients.
- Working closely with sales by participating in road shows, conferences and industry held seminars.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal as well as external customers.
- Integrating with local regulatory and industry bodies to develop the brand
- Leading the drive for sales and brand within the UK & French markets
What you bring
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport both internally & externally.
- Strong technical understanding/background.
- Previous experience of 4-5 years in Consultancy, Pre Sales or Implementation in a similar industry.
- Expertise in several of the following areas of Risk Management, Financial reporting, Operational monitoring and reporting, IFRS 9 and Regulatory Reporting.
- Knowledge of any of the following Regulatory Reporting requirements of COREP, FINREP, LCR, NSFR, IFRS 9, Asset Encumbrance and AMM.
- Fluent in French and English
- Is a team player and has the ability / willingness to travel across EMEA.
- Degree or Industry experience in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Any financial software knowledge would be highly beneficial.