Our client is a leading electronic trading platform provider focused on fixed income instruments, servicing institutional investors.
They are looking for a Product Specialist to join their Product Management team, with a focus on European Credit. The Product Management team defines the strategic vision and roadmap, and then delivers new products and features to realise that vision and achieve the firm’s business objectives.
The Product Specialist is also responsible for supporting sales in communicating product changes to clients. This typically takes the form of analytical support, creation of adhoc/client specific sales materials, and direct specialist sales in front of investor clients and dealers.
What you will be doing
• Attending meetings with investor clients or dealers and providing expertise on product change
• Co-ordinating the production of product specific sales/marketing materials. This will involve working with product team, sales, marketing and legal
• Analysing client data (e.g. client usage data, market data), for insight on what is driving client behaviour. You will use this data to produce insightful sales material that will drive product usage.
• Supporting the Head of Product Management in tracking product specific KPIS and progress
• Producing regular updates and communicating internally on progress vs roadmap and business goals
• Producing adhoc sales materials for specific clients or initiatives
• A stakeholder in the agile development process, you will help to ensure that client feedback is being captured and correctly prioritised
What you bring
• Bachelor Degree
• 2+ years of product/sales experience in relevant market
• Strong communication and customer facing skills
• Excellent PowerPoint production and presentation skills
• Analytical mind and strong Excel skills to mine and present data
• Fixed income market experience – ideally European Credit
• Electronic trading - investment Bank, asset manager or electronic trading platform
• Self-motivated, quick and assertive
• Ability to manage projects and prioritise work effectively
• Service and results orientated
• Able to deliver results under pressure