EC1 is working with a leading fintech firm who provides enterprise-wide infrastructure and analytical applications in the areas of data integration and warehousing, financial risk management, regulatory reporting, compliance and financial control. Their cutting-edge technology positions them as the industry standard for IT infrastructure and business solutions.
As the Enterprise Compliance Manager who will be responsible for facilitating the identification of risks throughout the organization, developing, reporting and monitoring formats on risk management issues, and developing methodologies for the assessment of risks throughout the organization.
What you will be doing
- Working with the Chief Legal Officer on the enterprise risk assessment
- Coordinating business continuity planning and testing, especially for the cloud platform
- Coordinating cyber security incident response planning
- Defining and implementing an ITRM framework
- Owning the definition and ongoing evolution of the package of technical and operational controls that will secure the cloud platform and demonstrate security and risk management as a differentiator over alternative vendor offerings and even on-prem
- Conducting compliance testing and automated scans of cloud environment
- Designing, monitoring and investigating SIEM alerts
What you will bring
- 5+ years in a Risk management/InfoSec role
- Knowledge or awareness of a financial institution’s ITRM and outsourcing guidelines
- Strong communications and leadership skills and experience. Ability to advocate ITRM best practice across senior exec peers globally
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (especially AWS) and their use in a regulated environment
- Commercial and Pragmatic – ability and experience applying guidelines to specific business cases and establishing acceptable standards
- Pro-active and self-starting – vision and drive to build an ITRM capability from the ground up and maintain as value adding and differentiating features of our offering
- Good understanding of financial Regulatory Reporting practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Finance
This is a great opportunity to join a truly global team and become part of a new function in Ireland. Benefits include a competitive base salary, full healthcare, paid parking, life insurance, 25 days leave and good pension. Apply now to send your CV for review.