My client is a privately-owned software company headquartered in London with offices in New York and Singapore. Their products and services were created to benefit the world’s leading financial institutions to ensure they have access to some of the most innovative technology solutions associated with electronic trading. You will be part of a rapidly-growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business.
· Manage the entire sales process from prospecting, identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, negotiating commercials and taking customers through to implementation and trading.
· Develop recurring revenue commercials and produce quarterly forecasts identifying target closes.
· Keep the CRM system up to date, track against the above and report regularly back to Sales Management / Execs.
· Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
· Identify trends in the region to further develop revenue opportunities and assist product management teams to ensure continuous improvements of the product suite.
· Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
· 5-10 years’ experience in software sales.
· Proven track record in selling complex enterprise solutions.
· Experience in selling to financial institutions, in particular investment banks.
· Knowledge of FX is desirable.
· Self-motivated, hungry and driven.
· Excellent relationship management skills, verbal and written communication skills.
· Language skills are desirable but not a prerequisite.
If you feel you have all of the above then please do send through your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on 0207 553 9371 or email@example.com