Looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an international software business London. The successful candidate will be part of an experienced, growing team, specialised in selling complex technology solutions to financial services across the EMEA region. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build a successful partnerships programme.
The client is looking for somebody who is an expert in in generating third-party relationships to compliment the firm’s products and services. The ideal candidate will have established relationships with consulting firms, Global Auditors, Professional service companies as well as other vendors.
· Have 8+ Years of related experience
· Knowledge of Financial Service industry
· Experience in Selling Enterprise software
· Fluent in English (additional European language advantageous)
· Experience in Dealing with C-level Executives
· Be a strong team player & have the ability to work with team on an international basis
· Ability to travel, personally managing and planning in advance
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· General familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
· Proven business management skills across geographies
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact Phoebe Davies on email@example.com