• Formulates the strategy for creating and rolling out new Desktop Solutions and migrating away from legacy desktop solutions that solves for growth, usage and retention across target communities.
• Owns the Desktop road map for core applications and framework capabilities as it relates the sector specific workflows for application and content, ensuring end to end workflow and usability and compliance with standards across desktop, web and mobile (includes Excel, Search, Desktop, Mobile, Web, Search, Core Applications, Framework Capabilities)
• Defines workflow specific business requirements to be used by Product Management to develop competitive Desktop Solutions, and works with horizontal product management teams to support production of detailed requirements and implementation.
• In close collaboration with the customer proposition SMEs and design teams, accountable for the design and implementation of Interface & Experience in the specific sector proposition and associated workflows
• Serves as a platform evangelist to actively promote the open platform to our customer, partner and sales communities within the specific sector workflows and creates the drumbeat and enablement for global campaigns driving loyalty and adoption of our Desktop Solutions
• Collaborates with GTM, Digital Marketing teams, Proposition Marketing, Customer Admin, CARM, Partners, Legal and Support teams (installation to end user support) to deliver the platform vision
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
• Business leadership skills geared toward driving revenue and retention
• Strategic thinking that can evolve the platform to be geared toward the future of our user base
• Product management understanding and how business planning incorporates vision with product development and delivery
• Experience with target core financial institutional customer base (Buy/Sell Side Trading, Wealth Management, Investment Management, Investment Banking)
• Experience migrating products and platforms from legacy to future solutions
• Experience working with vendors and partner firms to execute on a platform approach
• Experience creating products and services with large global development teams of 200 or more
• Experience defining commercial licensing and legal requirements and end to end delivery requirements, including marketing, support
• Experience leading teams (directly and indirectly) toward a common goal
Desired Skills/Experience Required:
• Experience with agile or lean product development methodologies
• Experience in driving adoption of community based products and platforms.
• Experience working with large design teams
If you have relevant experience, please submit your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on 02075539246 or firstname.lastname@example.org