Do you work in Trading, Sales Trading, Sales within Derivatives, and now looking for a new challenge within the markets outside of a banking environment? Our client is a leading Global exchange and this role sits within their Data and Portfolio Analytics division. They provide analytical trading, sales tools, and risk management software solutions for Exotic and Vanilla Options Traders, Heads of Derivatives Sales teams, Sales Traders, Risk departments, Revaluation teams, Middle Office, Portfolio Managers, HFAs/Custodians, Accountants,Corporations, and Corporate Treasurers. They are looking for a Product Specialist to join their Product and Sales team focusing on the Derivatives Product suite.
This role sits within the Product Specialists team, with a focus on Derivatives, cross-asset.
What you will be doing
• Domain expert to assist clients in maximizing the investment of analytics, pricing and risk management solutions;
• Positioning, demonstrating, and providing support for the company’s products and services to selected accounts located in EMEA with the overall objective to grow revenue and ensure the firm maintains a dominant position in their respective markets;
• Working with sales to identify opportunities and deliver value-added solutions to enhance our clients’ business;
• Facilitating high-level strategy presentations on Technology products, services, and technologies to key decision makers in the region;
• You will be the Product and market specialist in the Exotic Options Markets with the ability to represent the firm at senior levels in the market;
• Providing critical feedback to product management on product enhancements;
• Maintaining clear records of activity including CRM, Call reports, Service Requests and Monthly Activity Reports;
• Market and Product Training internally and to clients on a continuous basis;
• Being a self-learner and keeping-up-to-date with all products & solutions offered by the company as a whole.
What you bring
• Degree educated or equivalent experience
• Product knowledge in at least one of the following markets: Commodities (Base Metals & Energy products), Equities, Fixed Income, Interest Rates, Foreign Exchange & Credit Derivatives;
• Conduct client training remotely and on-site for all products and new product releases, provide professional advice to the clients and prospects as for the benefits and value proposition of products and services
• A minimum three years of experience at financial institutions in one of the following positions: FX, Interest rates , Fixed Income or equity or Derivatives sales dealer/trader, Trading, senior mid-office or risk management analyst; risk officer at Insurance/long term saving institution , with derivatives experience.
• Strong communication, relationship building, and presentation skills with networking ability;
• Independent and analytical thinker, capable to work on own initiative as well as a part of the team;
• Fluent in English, knowledge of any other European languages is an advantage.
• Travel abroad required – on an ad-hoc basis