My client is an award-winning global Fintech company!
Founded in 1991, they are the global leader in software solutions for enterprise risk management, data management, regulatory reporting and compliance. This a very exciting opportunity to be a part of their dynamic training team in London.
They are looking for a Corporate Technical Trainer that will directly report to Global VP of Training. The candidate will develop and deliver enterprise-data management platform training to employees, clients, and partners.
What you will bring
• You have the ability to learn and master EDM Platform
• 2 - 5 years of hands-on experience in producing training content (including online modules), documentation, procedural guides, etc., for various audiences (business users, support, developers, system administrators, QA, etc.)
• Advanced organisational and research skills
• Agile thinking and work habits
• Ability to work independently and with team members
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must
• High level knowledge of relational databases, SQL and QA is required
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send through your CV. Alternatively you can reach me on 02075539371 or email@example.com