Our client is a leading technology firm who’s focused on improving execution and risk management for financial institutions globally. Their products and solutions cover the entire trade life-cycle from front to back office, electronic trading to post-trade across OTC markets. A forward thinking company who continue to innovate.
This particular opportunity focuses on middle to back office, post trade solutions for OTC markets. With more regulatory changes impacting the way financial institutions trade OTC products, there is a need for both transparency and efficiency when reporting trading activity.
My client is currently seeking an individual who will join the Client Service team in London. They are looking for someone to offer client support, onboarding and training to clients across EMEA.
· First point of contact for all customers in Europe on any OTC derivative portfolio reconciliation service queries.
· On-boarding clients in the region, and training clients (current and new functionalities).
· Work alongside global client service teams to ensure structured and effective delivery of service and implementation of support processes.
· Working with internal and external stakeholders such as – clients, sales, production and business teams globally.
· Support sales for pre-sales activities, meeting prospective clients etc.
· Escalate technical related issues and system enhancement requests.
· Constant improvement of the support function.
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
· Raise internal requests for new functionalities and assist in UAT testing.
· Fulfil any ad hoc internal and external projects as required to meet the needs of the business.
· Solid understanding of the Financial Markets. Experience of OTC Derivatives a plus.
Please contact Jake Gottlieb - email@example.com