Provide a helpful, accessible service for customers, ensuring all activities conform to procedures and to the highest quality standards. Ensure the systems and the diaries are monitored and that timetable events are actioned on time or extended where necessary to provide an orderly close to the settlement day.
To ensure that all customer calls are accurately logged in the call management system and call reference numbers are issued, so that any outstanding enquiries involving investigation, or second line support are resolved as soon as possible and the customer is regularly updated on progress. This may entail persistent progressing with senior staff within the company and liaison with outside organisations.
Ensure all communications from the team (including letters, fax and telephone conversations) are professionally and accurately prepared or documented as appropriate.
Ensure the resolution of operational issues to an acceptable conclusion, calling in other specialists from departments as necessary, escalating any issues to the Service Delivery supervisors.
• Good interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills, with an eye for detail.
• Excellent presentation skills, both written and oral.
• Outgoing, resourceful and able to glean information from other parts of the organisation where necessary.
• Abundant enthusiasm and a will to win others over.
• Ability to liaise with all levels of management both internal and external
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• Good analytical skills and an ability to calmly comprehend and resolve customer queries.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member
• A lateral thinker, inquisitive and with an ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to set realistic targets and meet deadlines.
• Must be reliable and flexible to cope with the occasional unsociable hours brought about by operational issues arising.
• General PC skills, especially MS Office