My client is a leading eTrading venue who have recently been acquired by a huge Exchange. They predominantly focus on the Fixed Income and FX markets, providing technology solutions across a wide range of products to customers in more than 50 countries around the world. Their target market lies within institutional clients across EMEA.
What you will do
• Work as part of the Support team supporting all platform users, both internally and externally.
• Provide accurate answers that can be understood by all business users
• Work with Vendors to ensure any platform upgrades are supported in the API space.
• Work with the Sales team on all upgrades and new initiatives.
• Provide constant communication as to where Clients are in their development and support of new products.
• Log issues with Front End and Back End developers to ensure any system issues are raised and fixed in a timely manner.
What you will bring
• Fluent German speaker
• Good technical competency
• Multi-asset class knowledge
• Service orientated with a good understanding of trade flows
• Educated to degree level or equivalent (advantageous)
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send through your CV. Alternatively you can reach me on 02075539371 or firstname.lastname@example.org