We’re about getting stuff done. Becoming part of a fearless adventure where you’ll need to take ownership, initiative and be a leader from day one. We’re going out of our way to recruit the most intelligent, creative and talented people in the world. We want innovators, and that means maintaining an environment where they can flourish. Our only boss is what our customer wants.
We value highly collaborative, hardworking people, who can deconstruct problems on the fly and talk to others as they do so, while being inventive, iterative and agile. We never want to reach a stage where you are not challenged daily – because it means we’re not going fast enough.
• Involved in updating, augmenting and refactoring customer-facing mobile apps relied on by our users to provide a seamless and efficient payment service.
• You’ll also be involved in building internal apps and backend systems essential to running our risk, fraud, and financial departments among others.
• Our apps are built native in Java and Kotlin on Android, in Swift and Objective-C on iOS, and with angular and typescript on web.
• The backend is Java 8 on Kubernetes.
• We aren’t religious about our tools and we’ll readily adopt new techniques if they can help produce a more effective product.
• Have a Bachelors’ Degree or above in Computer Science / Math’s / Physics or similar from a leading University
• You will need to be proactive and bright, able to build effective systems quickly and correctly, act on your own initiative and help grow the team and both yours and our capabilities at considerable speed.
• You’ll need to be fluent in Java and Kotlin or in Swift and Objective-C - preferably all four.
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
• We’d like you to have a good working knowledge of app development, of computer science concepts, python, and some design expertise would be useful.
• Payment and financial systems experience would be helpful but is not essential
Please contact Nicky Harris - firstname.lastname@example.org