Ourclient is a leading information provider within the Fintech space, who islooking for a Relationship Manager to join their team to manage multipleclients (buyside and sellside) across Europe on a range of the company’splatforms. This team is responsible forbuilding and maintaining strong relationships from C-level to product userlevel, ensuring client satisfaction, retention, identifying cross/up selling,and managing risks as appropriate to retain and grow overall clientrevenues.
Key account abilities:
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and a thorough understanding of platforms from a product and client value perspective
- Engaging and credible presence, particularly at C-level.
- Facilitate regular client engagement through'quarterly’ calls and meetings, working with Support, Implementation and Marketing teams to ensure client needs are communicated and addressed
- Keep abreast of client and industry activity such that any opportunities to increase the use of the software solutions are identified
- Manage identified opportunities through the sales cycle to close new business and increase revenue, or engage professional services to expand client implementations as appropriate
- Keep abreast of client and industry activity such that any risks to implementations, relationships, revenues or reputation can be identified; then formulate and manage action plans to address, working with other team members as required.
- Manage contract renewals and maintain a 100%client renewal rate
- Handle incoming enquiries from clients and 3rd party client partners on a day-to-day basis
- Maintain internal knowledge of clients via Saleforce.com and internal client management tools
- Work with Sales and Marketing on relevant client events, including regional conferences and client dinners, webinars,round tables and user forums
Please contact Stephanie - firstname.lastname@example.org