My client is a global leader in electronic trading and execution management systems for equities, foreign exchange and listed derivatives. A pioneer in the world of trading solutions that have allowed the world’s leading financial institutions to fully customize their front office/e-Commerce offerings.
Their products and services connect to hundreds of Buy and Sell side firms globally.
This position will require you to manage an existing portfolio of customers to identify new business opportunities and revenue streams. You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business.
· Identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, informing existing customers of any product enhancements as well as new functionality.
· Maintaining strong relationships with client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
· Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore, work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
· Responsible for driving existing business, increasing revenue with existing accounts and maintaining a high level of customer interaction to ensure repeat business.
· Demonstrating a deep knowledge of a client’s business by identifying opportunities for sales of new services, products and professional services.
Knowledge & Requirements
· Experience in trading/electronic trading/trading solutions across Equities, FX or Fixed Income markets.
· Technical skills would be advantageous.
· 5 years + experience working in an account management function.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Hard working, driven and highly ambitious.
If you are interested and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on 02075539371 or email@example.com